Pages

Monday 30 August 2021

Marley's Monday Mahi (Gardening and Writing)

Marley has been busy planting seeds.  I like planting seeds too.  I like the way Marley and his whanau have used colours sticks to marl the rows where the seeds are.

I wonder what seeds Marley has sown?

I wonder who else has been gardening during our time at home.


I am so impressed with your writing again today Marley.  I love talking to you about your wonderful ideas and seeing you put these down on paper.  You drawings are always so detailed and thoughtful.  Thank you for sharing you work.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Marley ! I reckon those seedlings will grow super fast with all the care and attention you are giving them. Can you tell me what you were planting and how much water they will need each day ? Maybe you could measure their growth every few days and have Dylan or Ilyas help you plot a graph ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what the seeds are you have planted is it a favourite vegetable you like to eat Marley. It will be interesting how fast they grow. Is there a big vegetable garden at your house?












    ReplyDelete