Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2020

Flynn's Fun Learning

Flynn has continued on with his math patterning and has found out how to add numbers into the thousands!  He has also been really enjoying playing a game his mum made up called 'my made up dictionary' she wrote a few words on paper and put them in a bag.  Flynn pulled one out secretly read it and then drew what was on the paper and his mum had to guess what his drawing was of.  Then he wrote the word to go with the picture. 

Aren't his pictures great!  I love the creativity.

.     



3 comments:

  1. I like your game Flynn it helps you with reading writing and drawing pictures the more you practise the better you will get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was VERY impressed with ALL your mahi Flynn - I especially like the Dictionary game your Mum made up. You are doing really well with your numbers - they were all correctly formed. I love your "word-bank" and would challenge you to write a new word every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a worker you are Flynn. It's so cool seeing all the awesome mahi you've done during this time, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete