Pages

Monday 27 April 2020

Pukeko Class ANZAC Activities

Flynn and his dad made some ANZAC biscuits.  With his family, Flynn also made a big poppy and put it on his fence.  They also listened to some stories about ANZAC Day.  Great job Flynn.

 .   



I also did some ANZAC activities at my house with my boys.  We made ANZAC biscuits too and also made an egg carton poppy garden.  We didn't make any big poppies for outside but put a poppy on our teddy who is at the letterbox.

   



What did you do at your house for ANZAC day?

2 comments:

  1. Yummy looking biscuits Brock and I made some large poppies as well and made a yummy Anzac slice which had a tin of caramel in it sweet but delicious. It was neat to see people outside in the morning with there candles and playing the Last Post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, I love poppies and Anzac biscuits.

    ReplyDelete